- I'm learning to love well, run well and read well. I’m married to Xylon - a man who talks non-stop about cycling - and makes me laugh. I write for anyone who has ever held a loved one’s hand through illness, or believed in God despite hard circumstances or ever left on a spontaneous 2-week holiday through a foreign land with just a backpack.
You might like
This last week I was asked to write a series of prayers. I answered quickly, “Sure. I’ll do that.” Then I sat down to write ...
- When you need to pause for a moment
- One surprising thing I realised when I read the Ea...
- A prayer for those who want to move forward but do...
- When you're in too deep and you don't know why
- 5 ways to face hard well
- When it feels like everyone is living larger than ...
- How do you live well when the life you’re living i...
- How an act of racism gave me hope for the human ra...
- ▼ March ( 8 )
- ► 2015 ( 91 )
- ► 2014 ( 96 )
- ► 2013 ( 102 )